Support the Podcast

Want to support the podcast? You can do so here:

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Freed Thinker Episode 5.4 - Philosophical Reasons to Reject Kalam P2

 In this episode of The Free Thinker Podcast we start out by giving some recommendations for some of my favorite new podcasts and then we look at some of the objections given by critics of the arguments to the philosophical reasons for accepting the 2nd premise that I presented in our last episode. I hope you that enjoy and continue to contact me with your questions or comments as they are a great source of material for me to know what you want me to respond to.

You can subscribe to the podcast on itunes, or stream it live from the feed at podbean:

http://freedthinker.podbean.com/2012/04/19/the-freed-thinker-episode-54-philosophical-reasons-to-reject-kalam-p2/

Enjoy the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment