Support the Podcast

Want to support the podcast? You can do so here:

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Pericope Adulterae in the Gospel of John


In this episode, I review the reasons why nearly all scholars do not think that the story of the woman caught in adultery (the Pericope Adulterae) is authentic to John's Gospel and why it should not be included in the New Testament.

Enjoy the show!

(Oh and sorry but I'm not the best sound editor. There was a weird clicking noise randomly through the episode and so I know enough to remove it... but then it makes me sound very tinny and mechanical throughout. But that was less distracting than random minutes of a very fact clicking noise...)

 

1 comment:

  1. I guess the biggest problem you have is that John 7:53-8:11 is still in the Bible.

    ReplyDelete