Support the Podcast

Want to support the podcast? You can do so here:

Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Blog!

This is my first post on this new blog. I guess I have atheists like Courtenay Werleman and his new book "God Hates You. Hate Him Back" or Godless Blogger (unnamed) from Godlessblogger.com to thank for inspiring me to start my own blog. In my interactions with this rising advocate of the New Atheism movement (Werleman), I have realized that massive lack of Christians who are willing, able, educated, and trained to interact with the movement. Because these authors, though some may be academic, do not argue on an academic level, they are actually quite easy to refute. This is not to say that they are not intelligent or witty, but it is to say that their argumentation, reasoning, "evidence" and rhetoric are often inflamitory, elitist, illogical, vague, irrational, biased, unresearched, ahistorical, inaccurate, or flat out wrong. 

This is my first blog project so forgive me if my posts are scattered at first. I look forward to addressing this issue and providing helpful resources to Christians who find themselves being bullied by those who take their talking points from men like Werleman.

Stay posted, spread the news, and join the discussion! I look forward to dialoguing with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment