Support the Podcast

Want to support the podcast? You can do so here:

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Tim Stratton and Freewill - A Response to Defenses of the Free Thinking Argument

 


In this episode I respond to an interaction I had with Tim Stratton from Free Thinking Ministries concerning his Free Thinking Argument Against Naturalism and why I think it not only does not work against naturalism, nor Christian Compatibilism, but also why the defenses of it typically fail as well. 


Enjoy the show!


Follow Tim at https://freethinkingministries.com/


For more of my work on Reformed Theology see HERE, and for more on Molinism, see HERE

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Tim Stratton is going to debate Dr. James White in Dallas in February. I look forward to Dr. White destroying Stratton's Molinistic arguments.

    ReplyDelete